Distinguished Faculty of Emory Pharmacology include:
- One member of the National Academy of Medicine: Dr. Ray Dingledine.
- Five fellows of the American Association for the Advancement of Science: Dr. Ray Dingledine, Dr. Haian Fu, Dr. Randy Hall, Dr. John Hepler, Dr. Steve Traynelis.
- Three recipients of Emory Dean's Teaching award: Dr. Edward Morgan, Dr. Randy Hall, and Dr. Kenneth Minneman)
- Five departmental faculty have served as President of ASPET, the most from any university. Aspet Leaders.
- Leadership in the International Chemical Biology Society.